Children are constantly growing and developing. Our team of medical professionals understand that children have needs that are as unique and diverse as they are:
The Paediatric department at MINT Hospitals provides quality care for children from birth through adolescence (age 18) including children with medically complex health needs.
We provide health care services that range from Well-Baby Clinic to performing major paediatric surgeries.
We will ensure your child receives proper assessments, immunizations and treatment/surgeries.
The paediatricians will evaluate :
• Health exams
• Vision and hearing tests
• General health, growth and development
• Medical referrals to specialist, if needed.
Our Services Include:
- Well Baby Clinic
- Immunization Clinic
- Growth and Development Assessment
- Nutrition/Dietary Counselling
- Treatment of all paediatric infections and diseases
- Paediatric Emergency case 24X7
- All Major Paediatric Surgeries